TURRET MILLING MACHINE
- Equipped with cooling system.
- Slideways are hardened, precision ground.
- All castings are FC25 high quality material, anneal treated to relieve internal stress.
- Centralized control panel minimizes operation fatigue while permitting efficient operation.
- The spindle runs on precision bearings for long term high speed running, heavy duty cuttting and maximum stability. ( for model 0VS, 0EVS series ).
- The gears are hardened and precision ground. ( for model 0VS, 0EVS series ).
- Belt drive milling head.
- Milling Head can tilt 90 degree right and left.
- Spindle speed change with inverter which design is easy to change speed. (For 0EVS)
- Machine base, stand and table are made by MEEHANITE Cast Iron construction.
- Table Power Feed for X, Y axis are optional equipment.
|Drilling Capacity in Cast Iron||OD-18mm|
|Drilling Capacity in Steel||OD-15mm|
|Capacity face milling||OD-75mm/2.5mm|
|Capacity end milling||OD-20mm/6mm|
|Spindle Taper||R8/NT- 30|
|Diameter of Quill||85mm|
|Number of Spindle Speeds||Variable (INVERTER)|
|Range of Spindle Speeds (50HZ)||0-4,500 rpm|
|Range of Spindle Speeds (60HZ)||0-4,500 rpm|
|Power Down Feed per Revolutions of Spindle||0.04/0.08/0.15mm/rev.|
|Number of Power Feeds||3|
|Head Movement (L to R)||90 degrees|
|Max. Distance Spindle to Table||50-356mm|
|Max. Distance Spindle to Column||400mm|
|Min. Distance Spindle to Column||134mm|
|Size of Table||200mmx910mm|
|Longitudinal Table Travel / X-Axis||640mm|
|Cross Table Travel / Y-Axis||240mm|
|Number of T-Slots||3|
|Max. Weight of Workpiece||250kg|
|Travel of Knee||355mm|
|Overall Dimensions Wx Dx H||1400x1320x2100mm|
|Horse Power for Main Motor||2.2kw (3HP)|
|Shipping Weight (approx.)||850kg|
The information contained on the websites is non-binding and cannot be guaranteed to be accurate or up to date.
|Control Switch Box w/Rotary Arm|
|With Chip Tray on Base|
|Coolant Pump System|
|Levels and pads included|
|24V Work Lamp System|
|Air Power Draw Bar|
|CE Spindle Guard Accessory|
|X axis table power feeder|
|Turcide-B for X/Y axis movement.|
The halogen light can illuminate the working enviroment with better sight.
- The information contained on the websites is non-binding and cannot be guaranteed to be accurate or up to date.